Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Writeup: Some great people - part 3

I have come across some wonderful people in my life, ordinary men and women who had made a mark by their gestures and deeds. This writeup will be an ongoing one with additions made periodically as required.

Rajesh Mansharamani

Dr. Rajesh Mansharamani is the pioneer of Performance Engineering at Tata Consultancy Services. He started and heads the group.

I am very fortunate to have got the opportunity to work with him. As a matter of fact, I owe my professional success to the inital investment of his time and effort on me during the early stages of my career at TCS.

Rajesh is very simple for the talent he possesses. Staying in India after his PhD abroad, Rajesh has made a great difference to TCS and a whole bunch of Indian software engineers. His presence and synergy are the major reasons of a great cohesive force amongst the members of the group for the last 4 years.

He ensures and absorbs all pressures from the top management allowing us to work freely on problems in Performance Engineering and at the same time ensuring that we give the best that we are capable of.

I wish to see him enlighten a lot of newcomers as I and some of my colleagues had enjoyed the same.

No comments: