Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Writeup: My niece

My niece is a year and 2 months now. She is cute and looks like an angel and smiles like a blossomed flower. I love her and consider her to be my favourite baby of all times.

While in Pittsburgh, I used to make frequent trips to Mclean to spend time with her and cuddle her. Brinda was a tall baby and she was quite funny. I saw her sit for the first time and I was excited seeing her stand for the first time. But soon time made a mark and I had to carry on with my life, I moved to a new job profile - Consulting and with it came travel. I missed my niece in action, since April 2005. She has learned to walk, run and talk small words, Today, when I heard her call me "Mama" over phone, my joy knew no bounds. I was thrilled and the rhythm in her voice as she continued saying mama almost brought tears of joy to my eyes.

I am hopeful to see her in a week.

No comments: