Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Temples in United States

Temples in United States

I have been in US for over 3 yrs now. During this time, I had been to quite a lot of places in the East and West coast of this nation. Of the many things that make you feel at home in this distant land, the Hindu temples here in the United states definitely tops the list. In the next few write ups, I would want to focus on some of these temples I had an opportunity to visit.
  • Sri Venkateswara Temple, Penn Hills (near Pittsburgh), PA
  • Hare Krishna Temple, New Vrindaban, WV
  • Shiva-Vishnu Temple, Livermore, CA
  • Sri Maha Vallabha Ganapati Temple, Flushing (in Queens), NY
  • Sri Venkateshwara Temple, Bridgewater, NJ
  • Shiva-Vishnu Temple, Lanham, MD
  • Sri Ranganatha Temple, Pomona, NY
I will also try to attach some snaps and recollect my experiences during my visit to these places.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: